January 30, 2009 § Leave a comment
The following was written because I really like lists…and because all my roommates have been sleeping for the majority of the day while I’ve been in my bed for most of the day. No interaction = no memorable quotations.
New Year’s Resolutions:
1. Keep my weight and become more toned. Sexy abs.
2. Call Simon a lot more than I have been since the beginning of the year…which has been none. But, he has a crazy cute little puppy who loves to poop inside the house. So, in a way, it’s like a part of me is with him since he has a cute little animal who is WAY more trouble than she/he is worth. I love you Simon. Seriously. Best friends since the first day of sophomore year in high school when I kicked him in the shins.
1. BURN NOTICE (Spy comedy-drama on USA network)
2. Luna Sunrise Bar in Blueberry Bliss flavor (energy bar for women)
4. Lush Cosmetics (Organic, cruelty-free, vegetarian soaps, lotions, and etc)
5. Green tea
6. Dark chocolate-covered raisins
On Going Obsessions:
1. Trader Joe’s
3. McDonald’s Baked Apple Pie
4. Activia Vanilla Lite Yogurt
5. Fuji Apples
6. Supermarkets, specialty markets, farmers’ markets
7. Tastespotting.com and Foodgawker.com
So…I realized a lot of this is food or related to food. Thank goodness I like going to the gym.
Oh wait, here are two quotations from a couple days ago that still make me giggle:
On my wanting to tone my arms:
Chengyee: Don’t you get Madonna arms! I’ll smack you with my wimpy arms!
On my friend’s first impression of me:
M: My first impression of you was so wrong. It cracks me up.
Me: What was it?
M: I thought, “Oh my god. She has pretty eyes. I hate her.” Then I thought “she’s so quiet! she’s one of those girls that all the guys like because she’s so feminine and pretty!”. WOW, I was so wrong. You are not quiet. Not feminine. At least not in personality? Who burps like that?!